ADVWoman Tour Deposit, Refund, and Cancellation Policy
July 22-30, 2022 COBDR Tour deposits are refundable until March 15. Subsequently tour deposits are subject to standard policy below.
The following applies to all tours and trainings:
- All payments made (including deposits and tour payments) towards participation on a tour are non-refundable. ADVWoman strongly recommends protecting your reservation by purchasing trip cancellation/interruption insurance.
- In the event of cancellation, you must notify ADVWoman in writing at least 60 days prior to Tour Departure Date (TDD)
- ADVWoman may have a waiting list for tour. We will attempt to fill your spot.
- If ADVWoman can fill your spot, we will refund payments with the exception of deposit. Deposit is forfeit due to expenses incurred as a direct result of your cancellation.
- If ADVWoman is unable to fill your spot, your entire payment is subject to forfeiture including deposit.
- Any cancellation notice received 30 days or less from TDD is subject tor forfeiture of entire tour payment and deposit.
- Anyone registered with deposits and/or payments for a tour that ADVWoman cancels. Will receive a prompt and complete refund of all payments in full.
- All payments are US Dollars.
- No refunds once training & tour have commenced.
- Final Payments due 60 day prior to TDD
- CANCELLATION DUE TO COVID IS NONREFUNDABLE. PLEASE PURCHASE TRIP INSURANCE.
- Medical Evacuation membership or Insurance is MANDATORY
- Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance is STRONGLY ADVISED.
Leave A Comment